Tuesday, August 14, 2018

It's been quite a long time...

It all started back in 2005 when I was exposed to this new trend called "Weblog" aka "Blog". Found it interesting and made it as "log" of my little experiments. It has been quite a wonderful journey over the past 13 years.

2018 is very very special for me as there were quite many challenges and was able to crack through them with help of well wishers and support from my family. And almighty who guided me through the hardships for whom I am ever in debt!

2015 moved to USA as part of the company transfer and 3 years just flew of just like that. I find myself lost in this rat race trying to meet the ever changing expectations at work place, family life and importantly on personal front. In an effort to trace back my steps and finding solace trying to look back and pen down more often in this log...

Hoping to write more often and keep writing... 

No comments: